Can anyone help me run python scripts with http.server?

tropical.dude.net at gmail.com tropical.dude.net at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 07:50:23 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I want to use python for web development but I
could not configure my Apache server to run python
with the guides I found on the internet.

Can anyone help me configure http.server
to run python scripts?

I ran the command python -m http.server --cgi to start the http server,
and if I put index.html, I will see the page but if I use
index.py, it doesn't show the page, I can only see the
directory listing of the files and when I click on
index.py, it doesn't run the code, I can see it just
like in the editor.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance.