Need Help w. PIP!

Cody Piersall cody.piersall at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:35:00 EDT 2015

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 11:04 AM, Steve Burrus <steveburrus28 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Well I think that this is a Win 10 "thing" befcause using previous
versions of Windows all I had to do was to type in "pip" to get the pip
info. but  now apparently it's "python -m pip". Can someone please "set me
straight" about the path I should be using if I have a "pathing" problem?

If you installed Python to the default location, you should be able to find
pip at "C:\Python34\Scripts\pip.exe".  If you
type "C:\Python34\Scripts\pip.exe" at the command prompt, you should be
able to find pip.  It seems pretty likely that your system path does not
include that folder.  You need to add that directory to your path if you
want to be able to just type "pip".

Cody