Porting Python Application to a new linux machine

Heli Nix hemla21 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 10:32:55 EDT 2015

Dear all,

I have my python scripts that use several python libraries such as h5py, pyside, numpy....

In Windows I have an installer that will install python locally on user machine and so my program gets access to this local python and runs successfully.

How can I do this in Linux ? ( I want to install python plus my program on the user machine.) I do not want to use the user´s python or to install python on the user´s machine on root.

Thanks in Advance for your help,