Python handles globals badly.

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 2 21:15:16 EDT 2015

On 02/09/2015 23:25, tdev at freenet.de wrote:
> Therefore still hoping a new PEP will arise.
>
> @Mark Lawrence
> This response I have not checked. Can you provide arguments or clarify your statement?

The over use of globals is never to be encouraged, which is precisely
what this would do.  You could try raising this on python-ideas but I
suspect you'd be wasting your time, so writing a PEP would almost
certainly be a waste of time.  Still, if you've got free time go ahead,
I won't stop you.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence