Why Python is not both an interpreter and a compiler?

Luca Menegotto otlucaDELETE at DELETEyahoo.it
Tue Sep 1 01:45:26 EDT 2015

Il 31/08/2015 19:48, Mahan Marwat ha scritto:

> If it hasn't been considered all that useful, then why
 > the tools like cx_freeze, pytoexe are doing very hard!

Well, I consider those tools useless at all!
I appreciate Python because, taken one or two precautions, I can easily
port my code from one OS to another with no pain.
So, why should I loose this wonderful freedom?

--
Ciao!
Luca