GoPiGo script

MRAB python at mrabarnett.plus.com
Sat Oct 31 17:12:20 EDT 2015

On 2015-10-31 20:18, input/ldompeling at casema.nl wrote:
>> It does not only print; it also calls enable_servo, servo and fwd
>> repeatedly.
>>
> Then I am misinformed, because someone told me in this group to use while True:
> Is there another function that I can use for to restart this script?

The lines that you want to repeat should be indented more than the
'while True' line.

In the code you posted, only the lines from:

     enable_servo()

to:

     print ("forward1x")

were indented more than the 'while True' line, so only those lines will
be repeated.

If you want the lines that follow them also to be repeated, then indent
then too.