Building a python extension on Windows

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pylist at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 17:26:27 EDT 2015

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 11:17 PM, Ken Brooks <kb at sparklight.com> wrote:
> I checked out a copy of svn.python.org/projects/stackless/trunk

Sorry I don't have the time at the moment for a more complete answer,
but I will point out that that is not the right repository for
anything anymore.  For one thing, it's very outdated (see
http://svn.python.org/view/stackless/, 'trunk' was last modified 5
years ago!); we migrated from Subversion to Mercurial
(https://hg.python.org/) 4 years ago.  For another, that's the
repository for Stackless Python, which is not what you want (unless
you do actually want Stackless Python :).  In that case, Stackless
development has moved to BitBucket:
https://bitbucket.org/stackless-dev/stackless); Stackless is a fork of
CPython.

The upshot is, the repository you most likely want is at
https://hg.python.org/cpython.

--
Zach