Installing pywin32.

ashwath at nanoheal.com ashwath at nanoheal.com
Tue Oct 20 09:45:40 EDT 2015

Hi

Is it possible to pause and restart the file upload process to S3 AWS ? I ll be happy if you get me a solution for this, I have an account in the S3, so please help with this. Thanking you in advance.
I tried with boto3 module but I couldn't do it .

Thanks & Regards
Ashwath B H

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: RE: Re: Re: Installing pywin32.