Problem with copy.deepcopy and multiprocessing.Queue

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 11:55:13 EDT 2015

On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 2:46 AM, James DeVincentis <admin at hexhost.net>
wrote:

> I see, looks like I’ll have to use Queue.close()
>
> Didn’t think it would be necessary since I was assuming it would be
garbage collected. Sigh. Bug, fixed.

I'm not really following what the issue is here -- it sounds like it runs
pretty deep, and I'm not familiar with the module's internals -- but would
you please file a bug against the documentation? The docs suggest that
multiprocessing.Queue.close probably does not need to be called, and they
should be changed if that's not truly the case.