pip problem

Denis McMahon denismfmcmahon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 13:30:35 EDT 2015

On Fri, 16 Oct 2015 11:50:11 +0300, Antti Lagus wrote:

> hello,
>
> installed pyton3.5 to NOT default folder.
> tried to install cx_Freeze, but countered errors where pip tried to
> copy/import stuff from default install location.
>
> please fix

Hi, I waved my magic wand, and your problem should be fixed. If your
problem is not fixed, manual intervention may be needed. We can probably
tell you what you need to do, but more details of the problem are needed
first.

What OS?

Where did you get python from and What command are you using to install
it?

Do you have all the permissions needed to write to the directories you're
asking it to put files in?

Did you run the installation process with those permissions?

Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon at gmail.com