request

Uday Pethakamsetty Uday.Pethakamsetty at infor.com
Tue Oct 13 06:45:01 EDT 2015

Hi

I am working on python 2.x for long time.

I thought of testing python 3.5 for possible usage.

The problem is that when I installed python 3.5, all the pip installs are directing to python 3.5, instead of my native python 2.7.

I heard of a feature called pylauancher; but I didn't find any satisfying documentation on it.

Either pylauncer, or something else Solution-could you help reply the possible solution to work comfortably on either versions, without interfering, in my windows 64 bit machine.

Thanks & regards

Udhay Prakash