Python 2.2 or 3.5

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Oct 11 02:19:09 EDT 2015

Rustom Mody <rustompmody at gmail.com> writes:

> On Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 11:09:17 AM UTC+5:30, Mark Lawrence wrote:
> > On 11/10/2015 06:11, Rustom Mody wrote:
> > > At https://docs.python.org/3.5/faq/[…]
> > >
> > > it says
> > > In Python 2.2, you can inherit from built-in classes such as int, list, dict, etc.
> > >
> > > So is it 3.5 or 2.2?
[…]

> Leave aside the decimal point I did not even specify 2 or 3
>
> Just gave "embedding python alternative to swig" to google and I get
> that 3.3 page

Fascinating, I'm sure. How is this relevant to your question about the
*content of the Python docs*?

If you want to complain about Google's search results, you know where to
find Google.

If you want to discuss the content of the Python docs, citing “what
Google showed me” is irrelevant.

--
 \            “The idea that He would take his attention away from the |
  `\       universe in order to give me a bicycle with three speeds is |