Script To Remove Files Made Either By Python Or Git

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 9 19:12:19 EDT 2015

On 09/10/2015 16:44, Jason Swails wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 6:08 AM, Joshua Stokes <joshua.stokes at icloud.com
> <mailto:joshua.stokes at icloud.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi
>
>     Is there an available script to remove file created by either using
>     the Python module or by using git?
>

> ​There's always this nugget:
>
> git clean -fxd
>
> This will get rid of *all* untracked files in the current directory of a
> git repo (and recursively all subdirectories).  You can optionally
> specify a directory at the end of that command.
>
> Careful with this sledgehammer, though, as it will also trash any
> untracked source code files as well (and you may never get them back).
>
> HTH,
> Jason

Well as this thread appears to be pretty useless I'll simply point out
that you are known to me as "The Outlaw" Jason Swails, there's either
"Tell Laura, I love her," Creighton OR Laura "Red Dwarf" Creighton, Dr
Brett "Loose" Cannon but even I have to feel sorry for poor old Donald
Stufft.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence