can't install Python 3.5 on windows

Oscar Benjamin oscar.j.benjamin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 04:08:55 EDT 2015

On Fri, 9 Oct 2015 08:48 Jay Brown <jcb2g at virginia.edu> wrote:

Dear Python:

I have been trying to install Python on my Windows computer. I tried both
Python 2.7 and 3.5. No luck with either one. If I try to run Python I get a
message asking me if I want to repair Python. The program never runs. Can
you help?

Hi Jay,

You need to provide more information than that!

What version of Windows are you using? Is your computer 32 bit or 64 bit?
Which Python installer did you use (please give a link to where you
downloaded it and say what the exact filename is)? Did the install complete
without errors? How are you trying to run Python?

--
Oscar