Just installed python and it says python34.dll is missing

Lisa Twede ltwede at ep.com
Tue Oct 6 11:39:48 EDT 2015

I tried re-downloading python and it gave me an option to repair, so I tried that.  But it still throws the same error.

I downloaded Python 3.5.0 for Windows.
Lisa Twede
Staff Software Developer
Products

ltwede at ep.com<mailto:ltwede at ep.com>
PHONE (818) 955-4311
FAX
[Entertainment Partners: an employee owned company]<http://www.ep.com>

Disclaimer - October 6, 2015

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for python-list at python.org. If you are not a named addressee you are prohibited from reviewing, printing, disseminating, distributing, copying or altering this email or any part of it. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender of the error immediately, do not read or use the communication in any manner, destroy all copies, and delete it from your system if the communication was sent via email. Warning: Although Entertainment Partners has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the recipient is responsible for checking for and deleting viruses. Entertainment Partners does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.