python and ARM memory types

voxner voxner.dev at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 08:58:09 EDT 2015

The main intent to use python was because it was easier to code the
algorithms. Also I was hoping to reuse the parallel algorithms
specifically iterative ones where we have some sort of control thread
that distributes data between the threads.

Now I am planning to have 2 different set of kernel with malloc that
returns WB and WT memory respectively. Then run the parallel python
program on top of that.