Trouble running

kennethg kenneth.gomez at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 03:29:09 EDT 2015

On Tuesday, 6 October 2015 15:09:54 UTC+8, Cameroni123 (tm)  wrote:
> Hi I have recently installed python on windows 10 and I'm trying to save in order to run the module and I cant I don't know why, could you please help?
> Cameron
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I presume you wrote your code in a text editor? Or in IDLE? If in IDLE, you will need to click on File-new File and then write you code in the window that pops up. Hit on File-Save to save the file. The click on the Run-Run Module or press F5. This would execute your code within IDLE.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Kenneth.