Newbie: Designer Looking to Build Graphics Editor (PS/AI)

Kenneth L kennfletch at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 16:23:55 EDT 2015

No don't tell me what to do. I joined the military 3 years ago. You wouldn't believe the stuff I wasn't able to do before but now I am. You can keep your advice to yourself. I wasn't asking for something simple. I was asking for a starting point. The 3d was to show you I've learned hard stuff and it didn't scare me. I was building web pages when I was in grade school late 90s. I had no idea how to build an iPhone app but I created one, lol.

I want to build a graphics program or even a prototype. Maybe I can pass it over to a expert and hire then to build it. I have a dozen degree and certificates on my wall. And I didn't get that by going basic. Keep your advice Bartc.