Newbie: Designer Looking to Build Graphics Editor (PS/AI)

Kenneth L kennfletch at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:25:41 EDT 2015

Well 15 years ago when I was 15 I wanted to model cars in 3D. It took me 100 hours and 5-10 years but I can modeling a realistic vehicle and other objects in 3d. It was time consuming and challenging but it was worth it. And honestly I've used my 3d modeling skills to build displays and products. It has helped me land jobs and keep jobs. It was a hobby.

I'm not afraid of the hard work. I just didn't know were to begin. If this takes me a few years that's fine, lol. I have 20-40 years on earth, hopefully.

I'm not sure about the plugin route. I'm not looking to build a plug, lol. Just a finger to point me where to go/start.

1&2 sound good to me.