Check if a given value is out of certain range

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Thu Oct 1 03:58:38 EDT 2015

In a message of Thu, 01 Oct 2015 09:40:58 +0200, Laura Creighton writes:
>'Either' doesn't get used much unless you are heading for
>'either x or y but not both'.

I don't think I was clear in expressing things this way.  What I meant
was, around here at any rate, 'either' is more often used for
emphasis that you can have x or y (but not both).  If there is no
particular emphasis, the 'either' usually gets dropped.

But it would not surprise me to find out that this is regional.

Laura