reg multiple login python

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Thu Oct 1 03:17:58 EDT 2015

In a message of Thu, 01 Oct 2015 00:04:16 -0700, harirammanohar159 at gmail.com wr
ites:
>Hi All,
>
>Is there anyway i can login to remote servers at once and do the activity, i can do one by one using for loop..
>
>Thanks in advance.
>--

I am not sure that what you said 'do at once' is what you meant.  Actually
making sure that 2 things happen at the same time on different machines
is a rather hard problem.

But you probably don't care.  'Do this thing all these places, asap'
and 'Do this thing, sometime just after 03:00' is what we most of
the time want, and the best you are going to get with your for loop.

How much 'at once' do you need?

Note, if your real problem is 'I have a lot of machines to admininster,
and I need to push changes to all of them, and sometimes some of them
are down, and keeping track of which ones still need the update vs
which ones already have it is a real pain', you may find that
admin tools such as fabric
http://www.fabfile.org/

make your life easier.

Laura