Help with this program???

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Nov 27 04:57:27 EST 2015

justin bloomer via Python-list <python-list at python.org> writes:

> Your program should contain a function that:

This is a homework assignment, yes?

We're not going to write the code for you. If you have a program you
already wrote, we can offer feedback on *your* code.

You should also collaborate with other classmates in the course, or look
into the course material your teacher has provided.

--
 \     “Why doesn't Python warn that it's not 100% perfect? Are people |
  `\         just supposed to “know” this, magically?” —Mitya Sirenef, |