Persistent api-ms-win-crt-runtime-i1-1-0.dll start up error

Tolga.Karabiyikoglu at ankara.edu.tr Tolga.Karabiyikoglu at ankara.edu.tr
Tue Nov 24 03:56:32 EST 2015

Hi all;

Yesterday just downloaded python-3.5.0-amd64 on windows10 running
laptop- running flawless.

But my trouble is with my office desktop Windows Vista. Considering the
processor diference, this time, downloaded the python-3.5.0 (32 bit)
version.
The question is i am receiving 'api-ms-win-crt-runtime-i1-1-0.dll is
missing' error on the start up. I think i did update my Visual C++
Redistributable gear downloading and running vcredist_x86.exe (32 bit)
but could not get rid off the error.

Do you have any other recipe for me....