Problem to read from array

Crane Ugly vostrushka at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 03:56:08 EST 2015

It is nothing more but naming convention. This code was part of the function.
Actually, in the final version I removed that "f" and changed some names of variables to shorter versions.
It is all about your own preferences towards readability of the code and ability of visual capture of the code. I always try to have code that easy to read. At least for myself.

CU