Problem to read from array

Crane Ugly vostrushka at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 15:58:31 EST 2015

Thank you all.
Here is the last piece of code that caused me so much troubles but now working the way I wanted it:

	fRawData = []
	with open(fStagingFile2) as fStagingFile2FH:
		fRawData = [line.strip() for line in fStagingFile2FH.readlines()]         # #### This is to read each element from the file and chop off the end of line character

	fNumberOfColumns = 7
	fNumberOfRows = len(fRawData)/fNumberOfColumns

	fRowID = 0
	fParameters = []
	for fRowID in range(0, len(fRawData), fNumberOfColumns):
		fParameters.append(fRawData[fRowID:fRowID+fNumberOfColumns])     # #### This is to convert 1D array to 2D

    # #### ... and down below section is an example of how to read each element of the list
    # #### and how to update it if I need so. That was also a problem before.
	fRowID = 0
	fColumnID = 0
	for fRowID in range(fNumberOfRows):
		for fColumnID in range(fNumberOfColumns):
			if fColumnID == 0:
				fParameters[fRowID][fColumnID] = "XXXX"
			Message2Log("fParameters[" + str(fRowID) + "][" + str(fColumnID) + "] = " + str(fParameters[fRowID][fColumnID]))

CU