download

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 20 09:31:18 EST 2015

On 20/11/2015 13:48, Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 10:52:53 +0100, marozzyye <steephenmyroz at gmail.com>
> declaimed the following:
>
>> i am about to download python 3.5.0 but there are three options
>> 1.windows x86 web-based installer
>> 2.windows x86 executable installer
>> 3.windows x86 embeddable zip file
>> i have tried no.1 but while installing there was an error. so which do i pick?
>
> 	A) If you are running Windows XP, NONE OF THE ABOVE. 3.5 does not run
> on WinXP
>
> 	B) What site is offering those? I just went to python.org, and the 3.5
> download button (just the one -- no options for type of file) only provides
> a downloadable EXE installer (note: I normally use the ActiveState
> installers rather than python.org)

Compare https://www.python.org/downloads/ which I believe is being
referred to above, to https://www.python.org/ and hover your mouse over
"downloads" and then "Python 3.5.0", this offers a web install exe, to
https://www.python.org/downloads/windows/ which offers everything
including the kitchen sink.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence