Unsuccessful installation

Kaufman, Stan skaufman at tsi.com
Thu Nov 19 14:45:41 EST 2015

Python would not run on this Windows XP computer.  After four  attempts at "change/remove" it still gives the same message:

[cid:image001.png at 01D122D0.93CC3270]

The first trip through "change/remove" appeared to be a further step in installation.  The second through fourth trips indicated "repairing..."  Each time, an attempt to run it resulted in the above message.

---------------------------------------
Stan Kaufman
Principal Scientist (retired)
TSI Incorporated
500 Cardigan Road
St. Paul, MN 55126

"Science is what we have learned about how to keep from fooling ourselves."
Richard Feynman

This e-mail or the documents accompanying this e-mail contain information that may be confidential and/or privileged.
It may also be prohibited from disclosure under applicable law. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual or entity named on this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is without authorization and is prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately so that we can take action to correct the problem.