non-blocking getkey?

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Nov 18 08:57:53 EST 2015

Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:

> > In my application the user MUST select files and directories (in one go).
>
> It's extremely uncommon to be able to select a combination of files
> and directories.

I have an uncommon application :-)
Filetransfer of ANY size: http://fex.rus.uni-stuttgart.de:8080/

> The UI for this would be quite annoying, I think. You may find it easier
> to have your own wrapper; for example, have a list of selected
> files/directories, with buttons "Add File" and "Add Directory"
> underneath.

I came (independantly) to the same solution!
So it must be a good idea :-)

http://fex.rus.uni-stuttgart.de:8080/fop/3yxsCacS/X-20151118145221.png

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server und Virtualisierung
Rechenzentrum IZUS/TIK         E-Mail: horlacher at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Universitaet Stuttgart         Tel:    ++49-711-68565868
Allmandring 30a                Fax:    ++49-711-682357
70550 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.tik.uni-stuttgart.de/