WinXP invalid python 3.5 installation

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 08:17:40 EST 2015

On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 8:19 PM,  <lokotraktor at email.cz> wrote:
> I have downloaded the
> https://www.python.org/ftp/python/3.5.0/python-3.5.0.exe
> and have installed it on Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002 SP3 (I am the
> administrator, which is on czech laguage the word "Spravce".)

You're not going to be able to install Python 3.5 on Windows XP - the
latest Python doesn't support the old Windows. You can upgrade to
Windows 7 or 8 or 10, or downgrade to Python 3.4, or jump across to
Linux or some other OS. The installer for 3.5 currently isn't very
clear about the problem, but that's going to be changed in a couple of
weeks, so you'll know what your options are.

ChrisA