More tkinter Madness

Christian Gollwitzer auriocus at gmx.de
Fri Nov 13 16:30:47 EST 2015

Am 13.11.15 um 20:14 schrieb Tim Daneliuk:
> On 11/13/2015 12:32 AM, Christian Gollwitzer wrote:
>> Apfelkiste:Sources chris$
>
> Well, I get window and when I do this:
>
> pack [button .b -text Hello -command exit]
>
> Nothing appears.

No error, nothing? Just to be sure, you haven't closed the empty window,
that appeared when you typed "wish"? and copied the command into the
wish prompt?

> tkinter appears borked
> I have reinstalled once already, will try again

This is using pure Tcl/Tk. If it is not working, reinstall the
corresponding packages in your distro. tkinter is merely the Python
interface to those.

	Christian