Can Canopy Express (Free) allow install a new package (PyBayes) to it?

fl rxjwg98 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 08:50:19 EST 2015

I am using Canopy Express (Free) version. I want to install PyBayes package,
 but I don't see it in Package Manager of Canopy. Can I install PyBayes to
 Canopy?

Now, Canopy is the default Python on my Windows 7 PC. If Canopy does not allow
 to install PyBayes into it, can I install PyBayes to the plain Python 2.7
 (downloaded from Python website, which was installed before I installed
 Canopy), and use Python 2.7 IDLE with PyBayes? (I am concern about  Canopy
 makes the Windows Python 2.7 not the same way as before?

Thanks,