Question about math.pi is mutable

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn PointedEars at web.de
Thu Nov 12 15:40:12 EST 2015

Chris Angelico wrote:

> […] Ben Finney […] wrote:
>> I recommend you ignore that request; “Bartc” is fine as a name here,
>> IMO.
>
> Given that LARTC means Linux Advanced Routing and Traffic Control, I'm
> guessing Bartc is all about *BSD networking? :)

I thought LART were the Luser Attitude Readjustment Tool ;-)

And on GABELNs [1] it is considered polite to post using your real name.
Lack of politeness towards the people whom would otherwise be willing to
help you may cause you to be ignored by them instead.  You have been warned.

BTW, it’s attribution *line*, _not_ attribution novel.

[1] {Group Area Board Echo List Newsgroup}s

--
PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2