Puzzled

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Nov 6 08:21:42 EST 2015

On Thursday 05 November 2015 19:04:35 Robinson, Wendy wrote:

> Hmmm... fair enough.  I sent the traceback though, on Monday.

If you sent a traceback on Monday, it wasn't seen by this list.
Do not 'attach' it to the message, but include it as the list server
might have stripped an attachment.

> I'll give the intro a read again.  I've probably missed something
> basic.
>
> Wendy Robinson
> Audit Analyst
> (916) 566-4994 phone
>

> NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is for the sole use of the
> intended recipient and may contain material that is confidential and
> protected by state and federal regulations.  If you are not the
> intended recipient please immediately delete it and contact the
> sender.

This is a public list Wendy, so this has no meaning. There are those, who
on seeing such a message, will not reply even if they could help.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)