Puzzled

Robinson, Wendy RobinsW1 at sutterhealth.org
Thu Nov 5 15:48:11 EST 2015

Well... I still can't get this to work. I guess I'll just uninstall it.
It's a bummer that there's no help on basic startup like this.

Wendy Robinson
Audit Analyst
(916) 566-4994 phone

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain material that is confidential and protected by state and federal regulations.  If you are not the intended recipient please immediately delete it and contact the sender.