raw_input and break

Peter Otten __peter__ at web.de
Thu Nov 5 12:06:31 EST 2015

input/ldompeling at casema.nl wrote:

>>The code in capture_key.py may look a bit scary, but just as I took it
>>without bothering the details you can take the resulting module without
>>caring about the code in it. Alternatively you can search
>
>>https://pypi.python.org
>
> Thanks for the link. I realy appreciate it.
> Can you also tell me what I am looking for in https://pypi.python.org for
> a result.

I didn't have a particular module in mind. Pypy, or the "Python Package
Index", is a repository for all kinds of modules and libraries. If you don't
yet feel comfortable looking around (peferrably using the search engine of
your choice) and experimenting a bit I recommend that you try the piece of
code I posted (or wait for someone else to chime in with a better
suggestion).