pycrypto

Nagy László Zsolt gandalf at shopzeus.com
Wed Nov 4 13:31:37 EST 2015

Can u give me a suited solution that simply works for me?

> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11405549/how-do-i-install-pycrypto-on-windows
Voidspace only has Python 3.3. They are usually behind some minor
versions. The only good way to do this is to compile it from sources.
Unfortunately, not everbody has an MSVC license...

I find it **very** annoying that every time I need to download binary
PyCrypto for the latest CPython, I have to search for it on the net.
Sometimes it cannot be found for a week. :-(

For the OP's question, here is the relevant stackoverflow question:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32800336/pycrypto-on-python-3-5

And here are some compiled versions that can be downloaded and installed
with PIP:

https://github.com/sfbahr/PyCrypto-Wheels

Why don't we have binary packages for PyCrypto, uploaded to PyPi? It
seems that there are persons who can compile it, but there are no
official packagers. I would happily do it for others, but I don't have
an MSVC license. :-(