Creating PST files using Python

rurpy at yahoo.com rurpy at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 19:46:21 EST 2015

On 11/03/2015 12:09 PM, Anthony Papillion wrote:
> Does anyone know of a module that allows the wiring of Outlook PST
> files using Python? I'm working on a project that will require me to
> migrate 60gb of maildir mail (multiple accounts) to Outlook.

I used libpst (http://www.five-ten-sg.com/libpst/) a few years ago
successfully but I was going in the other direction (outlook -> maildir)
so not sure if it does writing of pst files.
At the time I also looked into libpff which (from my notes, I don't
remember much of this work) was newer but the documentation was pretty
thin and it wasn't worth the time to figure out how to use it.
Of course things may have changed since then...