Puzzled

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 23:46:17 EST 2015

On 11/02/2015 08:52 AM, Robinson, Wendy wrote:
> [cid:image001.png at 01D11543.5ED11D50]

Just FYI this mailing list group is tied with with a system called
USENET which is plain text only, so most of us can't see your
attachment.  This may help you copy the text to your messages in plain
text form:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/copy-to-the-clipboard-from-the-windows-command-prompt/

Did you read what Peter Otten said in reply to your original message and
did that not work?

Sometimes on Windows you can double-click a python file and it will run.
However many python programs don't display graphical elements so you'll
just see a black console window flash and disappear.  That's why it's
probably important while learning Python to become comfortable with the
command prompt.

Alternatively use the IDLE program that comes with Python to edit and
run your programs in a graphical environment.  I think if you are on
Windows and are unfamiliar with the command prompt I would recommend
this course of action.  Should be in the Start menu.