need help understanding a python program

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Nov 2 13:45:15 EST 2015

Lee Bradley <teamprimalforce at gmail.com> writes:

> http://pastebin.com/ndDYjYe1

We much prefer to discuss code in the context of plain text messages
right here, because this forum is archived longer than the expected
lifetime of content hosted on other services.

> For now I am looking for someone who can dig into this code and
> explain what's going on. I understand a lot of it but not enough to
> really *get it*.

Could you discuss your own impressions of it so far, with (parts of) the
code pasted here as plain text for context of your commentary?

--
 \       Moriarty: “Forty thousand million billion dollars? That money |
  `\            must be worth a fortune!” —The Goon Show, _The Sale of |