help

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 09:49:23 EST 2015

On Nov 2, 2015 7:31 AM, "Gabe Clark" <arimfrexdrapuse at gmail.com> wrote:

> i am currently running python 3.5 in my programming class and when ever i
> go to open one of my saved files or a file saved by some one else this new
> tab pops up and says modify, repair, or uninstall i have uninstalled and
> repaired it multiple times to no success please help

Check the Windows file association for .py files (you are saving your files
with the .py extension, right?). From the description it sounds like .py
has somehow become associated with the Python installer rather than the
Python interpreter.

If you're familiar with the command line, you can run the script by running
Python specifically and passing the script as a command-line argument.