Problem in implementing Romania Map using Paython Script

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Nov 2 00:45:50 EST 2015

amnaee at gmail.com writes:

> I need a help in completing the Class Roaming problem using Euclidean
> function , Completing the Class Node .....

I think you need to research how to solve this algorithm, and only
*then* think about how to code it in Python.

Is this a homework assignment?

> And def treesearch and graph search problem ?????
>
> Waiting for reply ????

You may not intend it, but adding multiple question marks communicates
urgent insistence, and is rather rude in a request to a community of
volunteers.

--
 \         “I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the |
  `\        death your right to mis-attribute this quote to Voltaire.” |