Multithreading python,two tkinter windows

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sun Nov 1 18:12:27 EST 2015

On 11/1/2015 9:05 AM, Vindhyachal Takniki wrote:
> I have made a python code & using multithreading in it. this is very basic code, not using queues & other stuff.

You can run multiple windows, or one window with multiple panes, in one
thread with one event loop.  Best to do gui stuff in the main thread and
only use other threads for things that would block.  I see that you
already know how to use .after to loop.  You can have multiple .after
loops, with different delays, in one thread.

--
Terry Jan Reedy