Multithreading python,two tkinter windows

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Sun Nov 1 09:26:52 EST 2015

In a message of Sun, 01 Nov 2015 06:05:58 -0800, Vindhyachal Takniki writes:
>I have made a python code & using multithreading in it. this is very basic code, not using queues & other stuff.

This is your problem.
The code that uses queues is more basic.
For tkinter you cannot use threads like you do.
You must have one controlling thread, and several worker threads.
The best way to do this is using a queue.

http://code.activestate.com/recipes/82965-threads-tkinter-and-asynchronous-io/

(written by a freind of mine, wandering around in the next room)

outlines how to set this up  for all your tkinter tasks.

Laura