installer user interface glitch ?

t_ciorba at yahoo.com t_ciorba at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 1 03:23:15 EST 2015

hi,
i am not sure what is wrong, but after launching the installer for windows XPsp3 python-3.5.0.exe i couldnt see what i have to select, it was a white board and the only button on it was "cancel". here is a screen of it:

when i click on random points of this empty board, i get random stuff, like sending me to "optional features" (where i can finally see what i can choose from), either the installer starts installing it.
--
Sent via EmailTray, my personal email concierge.
Get yours at http://www.emailtray.com