Python Installation

Kin Zhao kinsz89 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 10:09:44 EDT 2015

Hello,

I had a similar problem as Jim Conyngham (DieInSente) as shown in the link
below.

Uninstalling from the uninstall exe doesn't actually, fully uninstall the
program. It just removes it from the menu and the folder in All Program.
You'll have to uninstall with the initial installation exe. That's what I
did and it removed the wrong version for me so I can install the 64 bit
version of Python 3.4 on my computer. Can be a bit annoying, if you have to
figure out which exe you used after trying so many.

The error message comes up, because it's already downloaded. Even though it
says it's overwriting the older one, it doesn't actually overwrite it and
that's where the problem is.

Link: https://bugs.python.org/issue22028

Thanks,

Kin Zhao