What is considered an "advanced" topic in Python?

C.D. Reimer chris at cdreimer.com
Sat May 30 21:28:17 EDT 2015

On 5/29/2015 9:01 AM, Mike Driscoll wrote:
> I've been asked on several occasions to write about intermediate or advanced topics in Python and I was wondering what the community considers to be "intermediate" or "advanced".

I'm trying my hand at Cython (http://cython.org/). I just know enough of
the Python and C languages to understand the book, "Cython" by Kurt W.
Smith, but trying to understand this on a deeper level by re-reading
each chapter two or three times is enough to give me a headache.  Which
is fine since I have no use for a programming book that I can breeze
through. Then again, maybe this book wasn't the best book to learn
Cython from.

Chris R.