should "self" be changed?

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Fri May 29 01:46:28 EDT 2015

On Fri, 29 May 2015 12:00 pm, Steven D'Aprano wrote:

> I haven't studied this in close detail, but first impressions is that this
> is not well-written Python code. The obvious problems that come to mind:

Well, first impressions can be misleading... I wrote the above, thinking
that there were more problems with the code than there actually are.
(Specifically, I didn't notice that the inner classes used closures for
their methods, then forgot to go back and revise that sentence.) So the
code actually was not as bad as I first thought, not withstanding the
issues that I described in my previous post.

--
Steven