[QT] Scroll multiple lists with one scrollbar

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Thu May 28 11:05:57 EDT 2015

In a message of Thu, 28 May 2015 05:53:34 -0700, Alexis Dubois writes:
>Thank you Laura, it works.
>(Even if connecting the scrollbar of one list to other lists is not what I exactly want to do, but no matter, I change the line "w1.verticalScrollBar().valueChanged.connect(w2.verticalScrollBar().setValue)" a little bit to fit my need. )

Great, I had to go to a meeting, so things were not in such a nice
state as I would have liked.  In particular, if some of your lists
are never going to have any scroll bars attatched to them, there is
no need to wire them up to the thing.  But I thought  I had found
the little bit of magic you needed; glad I was correct this time.

Laura