need help with an accessibility prototype

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Fri May 22 12:29:20 EDT 2015

2 needs.  first is determining if NaturallySpeaking injects keycodes or
ascii char into the windows input queue.  second is building a test
widget to capture and display text.

I think I can solve both of these by building a simple text widget
(tkinter? qt? ??) to capture keycodes.  problem, is in <mumble><mumble>
yrs of programming, I've never written a GUI interface so I have no idea
where to start.  help, tutor, pointers to samples would be most welcome.

--- eric