Camelot a good tool for me

Cecil Westerhof Cecil at decebal.nl
Fri May 22 03:59:02 EDT 2015

I want to learn a lot of things. For example writing database and
graphical applications. For database I decided on SQLAlchemy and GUI
on Tkinter. In principal I want to write Python 3 applications.

I came across Camelot. As I understand it, this is something to write
graphical database applications fast. It works with Qt, but that
should not be a big problem. It is just to get me started. But it
seems only to work with 2.7 and not 3. Is this true?

Would Camelot be a good tool to get me started, or can I better bite
the bullet and just start with Tkinter and SQLAlchemy?

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer